We are currently only able to ship to UK addresses. The shipping cost for orders under £30 is £3.99. Shipping for orders over £30 is FREE.
We try to ship all orders within 2 working day with the following type of exceptions:
- We do not ship orders on UK bank holidays or weekends.
- We do not normally ships orders on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. This helps to prevent your chocolate from being stored in potentially unsuitable conditions by couriers or Royal Mail over multiple days.
- To prevent melting we try not to ship chocolate during very hot weather. Hot weather may delay your delivery.
- If you place an order on Friday, Saturday or Sunday then it may not be shipped until the following Monday or Tuesday.
- During busy periods such as Easter and Christmas shipments may be delayed. On these occasions we will process all outstanding shipments in the order that they were placed and ship them as quickly as possible.
- We do not ship orders over the Christmas holiday period (normally this is around 16th December to 4th January but is dependent on the UK bank holidays).
- If there is a problem with the order such as problems with the delivery details or stock then your shipment may be delayed. In the event of a problem we will contact you as quickly as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: The above list is only meant of an example of problems which may delay a shipments and is only meant as a guide. It is not always possible for us to ship orders next working day but this is our goal.
Typically we use Royal Mail first class or Courier delivery services. This means that for UK mainland addresses orders will typically reach you within 1-2 working days of us shipping the order. Harder to reach places such as the Scottish Highlands, Isles and Northern Ireland can take longer. Orders may also be delayed if no one is available at the delivery address to receive the order or during busy postal periods such as Christmas.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended that you use a delivery address where someone will be available to receive the order such a workplace or residential address where someone is home much of the day.